MS Dynamics CRM Developers
Salary: competitive depending upon experience + benefits
Where the job is based: (home-based, working with cloudThing office/customer site visits as required) UK HQ, Seven House, 18 High Street, Longbridge, B31 2UQ
Who we are:
cloudThing solves complicated problems with great digital experiences. We combine Power Platform, DevSecOps, Data Science and Software Engineering to achieve measurable business outcomes for our clients. Headquartered in Birmingham and part of the Kerv Group, the combined Kerv Group is a £35m revenue global organisation, with over 330 employees, working with over 800 sector leading clients, with offices in London, Birmingham, and Bangalore.
cloudThing always selects the best technology fit for a project and therefore expects and encourages all our developers and designers to embrace the latest technologies, frameworks and cloud deployment platforms. We relish the difficult problems and integration challenges and guarantee our developers are never bored.
We are proud to be certified as a Great Place to Work by independent assessors in both the UK and India. We can offer you an inclusive, collaborative atmosphere to develop your skills as part of a global multi-discipline development team with opportunities to be mentored by forward-thinking architects.
Join cloudThing to work closely with household name clients, build your technical prowess and make new friends along the way.
- Delivering end-to-end Dynamics eco-system solutions that delight customers
- Building custom Dynamics CRM solutions, principally via CRMOL and including extensive presentation of bespoke business processes
- Understanding and implementing solutions architected using service orientated, distributed, micro-service and other patterns appropriate to identified requirements
- Building complimentary solutions that integrate with CRM back-ends, such as customer portals and integrations with other systems
- Working closely and effectively within a multi-developer team
- Reviewing documentation, designs and implemented solutions alike to ensure proposed approaches are implementable
- Creating clear and effective documentation across multiple channels
- Being highly delivery focused and engaging effectively with all types of team members to drive projects forwards
- Dynamics 2015/16 implementation and extensive customisation
- Strong C# dev. to support bespoke plugin/workflow development
- Strong JS/HTML/CSS dev. to support bespoke interface development
- Strong general .Net dev to support complimentary project development
- Insightful entity architecture, grounded in solid MS/Fetch SQL
- communicator, capable of engaging at all levels with customers
- Distributed team dev. inc source control appreciation, esp. GIT and CI
- Windows certifications, e.g. multiple MCPs or an MCSE
- General .Net Development, esp. Web API to support peripheral technologies such as bespoke processing, integrations and customer/supplier portals
- Azure portfolio implementation esp. Service Bus
- Wider Dynamics eco-system technologies inc. MSE and DM
We’re also looking for people that fit how we work, which is something like;
- happiest working under their own direction, but fully supported when needed
- an obvious attention to detail, we want you to obsess about the little things!
- ability to identify and pick up new technologies and operating systems quickly
- ability to work effectively with remote teams in India
- ability to work flexibly to deliver on-time to tight timescales
What we can do for you:
We’re a transparent, honest and fiercely equal employer that believes completely in providing the best possible work experience for our cloudThing’ers:
- Real Flexibility – we’re a family first organisation, and if the work gets done, you can work when and wherever you want. A healthy approach for most of our unicorns (that’s this team) seems to be splitting three ways between home, customer sites and the office.
- Awesome Environment – all of our cloudThing’ers will tell you that we foster an easy going environment, are experts at what we do and care deeply about what we work on – that’s in large part because we’re privately owned by those that work day-to-day in the business, and the company was started specifically to find a way for people to take more enjoyment from their work.
- Interesting Work – these days most of our customers are household names and many of our projects have an important impact on the world around us. The kind of things we do regularly include working with not-for-profits to transform how they leverage technology, working with public bodies to shape digital services and working with top tier private entities to bring genuinely new and meaningful products and services to market.
- Great Benefits – all the usual suspects and then some. Some highlights include our choose-your-own tech approach to end-user devices, well stocked cupboards with tasty goodies (we’re a food first company too), excellent professional development support including frequent in-house training for tech. you can’t get trained on anywhere else and private healthcare. Full disclosure; some benefits can only be provided after probation.
- Recognition & Growth – Certified as a Great Place to Work by independent assessors in both the UK and India and we’ve just entered the Sunday Times Tech Track 100, which charts the top 100 fastest growing tech. companies in the country; we know we achieved this directly through the people we choose to work with.
Don’t take our word for it though, check out our impartial Glass Door reviews or our recruitment video featuring, well, us!
We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer and determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, individual qualifications and work experience.