Salary: Circa £25,000 depending upon experience + benefits
Where the job is based: (home-based, working with cloudThing office/customer site visits as required) UK HQ, Seven House, 18 High Street, Longbridge, B31 2UQ
Who we are:
cloudThing solves complicated problems with great digital experiences. We combine Power Platform, DevSecOps, Data Science and Software Engineering to achieve measurable business outcomes for our clients. Headquartered in Birmingham and part of the Kerv Group, the combined Kerv Group is a £35m revenue global organisation, with over 330 employees, working with over 800 sector leading clients, with offices in London, Birmingham, and Bangalore.
cloudThing always selects the best technology fit for a project and therefore expects and encourages all our developers and designers to embrace the latest technologies, frameworks and cloud deployment platforms. We relish the difficult problems and integration challenges and guarantee our developers are never bored.
We are proud to be certified as a Great Place to Work by independent assessors in both the UK and India. We can offer you an inclusive, collaborative atmosphere to develop your skills as part of a global multi-discipline development team with opportunities to be mentored by forward-thinking architects.
Join cloudThing to work closely with household name clients, build your technical prowess and make new friends along the way.
Who we are looking for:
This is a varied fast paced role that will help with applications, recruitment data, correspondence, interviews and more. With new cloudThinger’s joining our family on a regular basis due to company growth, there are always plenty of fresh challenges and no day is the same where you will have a direct impact on our success. This is the ideal opportunity for those looking to progress into a Resourcing or HR career
- Working alongside our UK Head of Talent Acquisition on a day to day basis on many varied recruitment activities
- Creating and placing vacancy adverts using a mix of channels
- Create, maintain and publish HR and Recruitment reports and dashboards
- Processing new starters and leavers
- Candidate communication to answer queries as required
- Scheduling interviews to support internal hiring managers with interview coordination
- Preparing and sending candidate Job Offers, Contracts and arranging recruitment screening, ID and right to work checks and sending on-boarding information
- Assisting the wider HR team projects and tasks when required
- Managing relationships with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Previous recruitment co-ordination experience would be desirable
- A confident communication style
- A 'can do' attitude, able to get along with anyone
- A knack for multi-tasking and organisation
- Naturally inquisitive and tenacious
- Self-starter, happy to work in fast paced environment and manage your own workload
- IT literate with excellent administration skills, experience of using an ATS system would be an advantage
- Good Excel skills
- Ability to work towards goals and deadlines
- IT Resourcing/Recruitment experience would be an advantage
We’re also looking for people that fit how we work, which is something like;
- Office 365 skills (Word, Excel etc)
- People friendly but highly process oriented.
- Happiest working under their own direction, but fully supported when needed.
- Attention to detail, we want you to obsess about the little things!
What we can do for you:
We’re a transparent, honest and fiercely equal employer that believes completely in providing the best possible work experience for our cloudThing’ers:
- Real Flexibility – we’re a family first organisation, and if the work gets done, you can work when and wherever you want. A healthy approach for most of our unicorns (that’s this team) seems to be splitting three ways between home, customer sites and the office.
- Awesome Environment – all of our cloudThing’ers will tell you that we foster an easy going environment, are experts at what we do and care deeply about what we work on – that’s in large part because we’re privately owned by those that work day-to-day in the business, and the company was started specifically to find a way for people to take more enjoyment from their work.
- Interesting Work – these days most of our customers are household names and many of our projects have an important impact on the world around us. The kind of things we do regularly include working with not-for-profits to transform how they leverage technology, working with public bodies to shape digital services and working with top tier private entities to bring genuinely new and meaningful products and services to market.
- Great Benefits – all the usual suspects and then some. Some highlights include our choose-your-own tech approach to end-user devices, well stocked cupboards with tasty goodies (we’re a food first company too), excellent professional development support including frequent in-house training for tech. you can’t get trained on anywhere else and private healthcare. Full disclosure; some benefits can only be provided after probation.
- Recognition & Growth – Certified as a Great Place to Work by independent assessors in both the UK and India and we’ve just entered the Sunday Times Tech Track 100, which charts the top 100 fastest growing tech. companies in the country; we know we achieved this directly through the people we choose to work with.
Don’t take our word for it though, check out our impartial Glass Door reviews or our recruitment video featuring, well, us!
We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer and determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, individual qualifications and work experience.