Principles of the Armed Forces Covenant
We cloudThing Ltd will endeavour in our business dealings to uphold the key principles of the Armed Forces Covenant, which are:
- no member of the Armed Forces Community should face disadvantage in the provision of public and commercial services compared to any other citizen
- in some circumstances special treatment may be appropriate especially for the injured or bereaved.
Demonstrating our Commitment
We recognise the value of serving personnel, reservists, veterans, and military families bring to our business. We will seek to uphold principles of the Armed Forces Covenant by:
- Promoting the fact that we are an armed forces-friendly organisation.
- Seeking to support the employment of veterans young and old and working with the Career Transition Partnership (CTP).
- Striving to support the employment of service spouses and partners.
- Endeavouring to offer a degree of flexibility in granting leave for service spouses and partners before, during and after a partner’s deployment.
- Seeking to support our employees who choose to be members of the Reserve forces, including by accommodating their training and deployment where possible.